Often we spend so much time looking down at our phones we forget to look up. I catch myself looking at the stars at night and the moving clouds in the day, realizing I’m watching them like I had when I was kid. Those were days before Reasor’s Grocery Store in Tahlequah moved from Choctaw Street to Muskogee Avenue, and back when there was a drive-in theater outside my aunt’s house on the southside of Lawton. Back then, we never looked down.
- 39,117 hits
- Mona Susan Power’s Praise for Oscar Hokeah’s Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Native Heroes for Character Building: Issues with Villains and Victims in Storytelling
- Cherokee Actor: Kholan Studie Starring in Short Film “The Dark Valley”
- Cover Reveal for Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Debut Novel Cover Reveal Tomorrow!