You’ve done the work. Wrote the story, painted the painting, soldered the jewelry, sculpted the clay, or weaved the basket. You’ve put in the hours at the workstation, lost yourself in the art, creating work unique and powerful and meant to contribute to a collective of voices echoing from generations past. Then you take the work into the world. Now it’s time to dance with the “crabs in the barrel” and the “fake In’dins.”
- 39,115 hits
- Mona Susan Power’s Praise for Oscar Hokeah’s Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Native Heroes for Character Building: Issues with Villains and Victims in Storytelling
- Cherokee Actor: Kholan Studie Starring in Short Film “The Dark Valley”
- Cover Reveal for Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Debut Novel Cover Reveal Tomorrow!