There are two things most dangerous: apathy and stagnation. For me? The former leads to the latter. It’s a cycle of violence I’ve always struggled to overcome. It’s like when I’m gourd dancing with my family, and I’m trying to predict by cadence and rhythm the switching of the beat so I can anticipate the appropriate next move–a move which keeps me in sync with my community but ultimately with my choices.
- 39,115 hits
- Mona Susan Power’s Praise for Oscar Hokeah’s Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Native Heroes for Character Building: Issues with Villains and Victims in Storytelling
- Cherokee Actor: Kholan Studie Starring in Short Film “The Dark Valley”
- Cover Reveal for Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Debut Novel Cover Reveal Tomorrow!