If you’ve ever watched a documentary on sharks then you’re familiar with the feeding frenzy. This is when a school of sharks start to feed on prey. It can be an attack on a single victim or a school of other fish, but once the feeding begins the energy multiplies over and over as the sharks feed. Soon the sharks are feeding in such a panic it’s as though they can’t stop themselves. Now I’m about to compare this activity to the way negative types make friends.
- 39,115 hits
- Mona Susan Power’s Praise for Oscar Hokeah’s Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Native Heroes for Character Building: Issues with Villains and Victims in Storytelling
- Cherokee Actor: Kholan Studie Starring in Short Film “The Dark Valley”
- Cover Reveal for Debut Novel: CALLING FOR A BLANKET DANCE
- Debut Novel Cover Reveal Tomorrow!